Utimaco, a leading manufacturer of HSMs, added Enterprise Secure Key Management (ESKM) solution to its portfolio of security solutions.
Enterprise Secure Key Manager (ESKM) provides a centralized key management hardware-based solution for unifying and automating an organization’s encryption key controls by creating, protecting, serving, and auditing access to encryption keys or secure, reliable administration.
With ESKM, key management for data at rest, it is possible to manage business-critical application encryption keys for OASIS KMIP clients:
- Supports OASIS KMIP, NIST, and Common Criteria standards
- Hardened server appliance designed as a
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 cryptographic module
- Clusters span and serve multiple data centers, across geographic locations
- High-availability clustering, 2–8 nodes
- Secure remote administrator access to assign roles and privileges.
Use Utimaco ESKM for key management for data at rest.
ESKM datasheet (pdf)