Excellent Job for Exceptional People
In CREA plus we are looking for passionate colleagues who like new challenges, want to make a difference in IT market, who understand the requirements of our clients and are able to meet them efficiently using their business, IT and IT security knowledge.
We value characteristics such as a responsibility, constant willingness to learn, the ability to independently and comprehensively overcome business challenges, logical and analytical capacities, patience in working with people, foreign language and writing skills, together with persistence, endurance, punctuality and precision.
The development of your personal career and expertise is important to us. Our management and company culture is characterized by cooperation and ambition — whether you are with us as a student, a graduate or an experienced professional. We place special priority on offering each employee a good working environment and productive teamwork, as well as flexibility in a flat hierarchy. It’s also important to us that you are able to balance your working and private life and to flexibly define your working hours. Terms such as “part-time” and “home office” are well known within our modern work organization.
At the moment we are looking for:
1) Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for passionate colleague who likes new challenges, is able to meet them efficiently using IT knowledge, develops information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports and develops software team.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Analyzing Information,
- Software Design,
- Software Documentation,
- Software Testing,
- General Programming Skills,
- Software Development Fundamentals,
- Software Development Process,
- Software Requirements,
- Software Architecture,
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer,
- Strong interest and long term experience in working in the field of software development,
- Mathematics, computer science, or similar background,
- Good knowledge of English.
Preference is given to candidates who are good in/with:
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), digital certificates, digital signature, symmetric cryptography,
- system administration on Windows, Linux, Mac,
- computer networks,
- smart cards, USB keys and cards, and credential management systems (CMS),
- 2FA, multi-FA solutions,
- identity management and access (IAM) solutions,
- Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).